Sunday, July 20, 2008


:C

"My sinuses are clogged up like shit causing my head to feel like a ton of nail polish and my nose feels like someone poured cement down it plus my throat is still ultra sensitive, I am moody and demanding besides the fact that I feel so merajuky and yearn to be spoilt but there's not a single person to do that.

Now, how can you blame a girl for being irritated and moody when that happens, huh?"

I AGREE PEI JEAN.

my head feels as heavy as (insert heaviest thing thought up) and there are a thousand hammers hammering my brains. my nose is watery cuz I'm currently sniffling at my piteous situation. i woke up with a sore throat (due to midnight KFC snacks) after only 3 hours of sleep to go to church; where it was so cold i wondered if i had died and gone to heaven, a COLD heaven. Didnt have enough sleep; tried to do something to my comp - which as u might guess, screwed my day up further as im totally clueless when it comes to IT. I cant even swallow and every time my mom/dad/brother comes into the room i feel like snapping at them for the hell of it. then i feel uber bad cuz they really dont irritate me at all..its just the pent up pissed-offness.

I am moody and demanding besides the fact that I feel so merajuky and yearn to be spoilt but there's not a single person to do that.

roar.

sniff.

i just need some lovin'. is that too much to askk??

:C



Waves Crashed @ 11:52 AM;




::Oceanus::
EnLi.
19.
complicated is synonymous.
so NOT the prim and proper lady.
chocolates and crisps<3.
on the brink of a new chapter in life
and you're coming with me:)



::On the sea::

It keeps eternal whisperings around
Desolate shores, and with its mighty swell
Gluts twice ten thousand Caverns, till the spell
Of Hecate leaves them their old shadowy sound.
Often 'tis in such gentle temper found,
That scarcely will the very smallest shell
Be mov'd for days from where it sometime fell,
When last the winds of Heaven were unbound.
Oh ye! who have your eye-balls vex'd and tir'd,
Feast them upon the wideness of the Sea;
Oh ye! whose ears are dinn'd with uproar rude,
Or fed too much with cloying melody -
Sit ye near some old Cavern's Mouth, and brood
Until ye start, as if the sea-nymphs quir'd!
- John Keats


::Sea Breeze::



::Precious Corals::

::Other Seas::

*lipeng the other princess
*saran the hot onion
*melly STILL the emoqueen
*darling sukyein
*ben the "best" DJ in Malacca:)
*12+1
*shaun the mango
*tall ian:)
*tzins:)
*sammie the teletubby
*visionary sueebee



::seashores::

I don't usually read blogs...
Take a bow
woo hoo
Here In My Home, I'll Tell You What It's All About..
Jurisprudence ala Gossip Girl
Some things you never appreciate...
:)my one and only....
Backstreet's Back!
look MA!! look what i foundd!!*
I just had to blog..


::the Deep Blue Sea::
August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009