Sunday, May 18, 2008


Here In My Home, I'll Tell You What It's All About..

sure, the media is rife with news of more corruption, more petty fights between the leaders of our country, more attempts at brainwashing the slowly-changing society towards anti-political awareness, more BN talks of how and why they were losers in the last GE.

Things like that make me embarrassed of our half-century old country, and it ain't surprising that many people who study overseas do not want to go back. (that, and the horrible exchange rate that we have due to, well, rather, questionable decisions by our leaders *koffkoff*NEP)

I've always stayed far far away from political issues, choosing instead to focus on happy fluffy un-controversial things:) (okay maybe my avoidance of the topic is due to my ignorance of it, but no matter..). My country is changing, without me in it. Pavilion has developed, and BN has lost the 2/3 majority they've had for ages...all in the year or so that I've gone. (heck the most controversial thing that has happened in Coventry are the postal strikes sheesh)

BUT, occasional bouts of loyalty and patriotism hit me at random times ie. while halfway through the 'but for' test in causation. The video I watched sparked a fuzzy warmth deep within my-stressed-almost-into-cardiac-arrest-due-to-exams heart..and reminded me that Malaysia is n't all about politics and who-should-get-what in economics; its also about the semangat muhibbah and the multi-cultural society that we have always been so proud of. Watch it, and I hope you feel just as warm as I do now.

I miss home terribly, especially after watching this vid. I'm glad I have a home to go back to:)

Sigh, Malaysia Tanah Airku.


Waves Crashed @ 11:59 PM;




::Oceanus::
EnLi.
19.
complicated is synonymous.
so NOT the prim and proper lady.
chocolates and crisps<3.
on the brink of a new chapter in life
and you're coming with me:)



::On the sea::

It keeps eternal whisperings around
Desolate shores, and with its mighty swell
Gluts twice ten thousand Caverns, till the spell
Of Hecate leaves them their old shadowy sound.
Often 'tis in such gentle temper found,
That scarcely will the very smallest shell
Be mov'd for days from where it sometime fell,
When last the winds of Heaven were unbound.
Oh ye! who have your eye-balls vex'd and tir'd,
Feast them upon the wideness of the Sea;
Oh ye! whose ears are dinn'd with uproar rude,
Or fed too much with cloying melody -
Sit ye near some old Cavern's Mouth, and brood
Until ye start, as if the sea-nymphs quir'd!
- John Keats


::Sea Breeze::



::Precious Corals::

::Other Seas::

*lipeng the other princess
*saran the hot onion
*melly STILL the emoqueen
*darling sukyein
*ben the "best" DJ in Malacca:)
*12+1
*shaun the mango
*tall ian:)
*tzins:)
*sammie the teletubby
*visionary sueebee



::seashores::

Jurisprudence ala Gossip Girl
Some things you never appreciate...
:)my one and only....
Backstreet's Back!
look MA!! look what i foundd!!*
I just had to blog..
isms.
Relaxation..
while i was supposed to be studying...
Im pleased to announce..


::the Deep Blue Sea::
August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009