Wednesday, July 2, 2008


I don't usually read blogs...

admittedly so. sorry PeiJean. I wonder how i spend my time online:S

anyway. simple things in life.

what do you like?

I like waking up in the morning, checking my phone for any calls, and seeing a cute message from a friend.

I like being woken up countless times by friends. I like mumbling into the phone that Im awake; only to hear them refuse to put down the phone till i actually get up and walk to the toilet (as if there's some hidden cam in my room that they can see...ooh voyeurism)

I like not eating the whole day, in anticipation of a huge all-you-can-eat buffet with the extended family in some hotel.

I like lying on my mommie's lap (yes i still do that..what to do im manja lol) watching late night tv and feeling her hands on my hair..complaining about the dryness and the split ends..and how she will send me for hair treatment soon.

I like bounding into my brother's room just as hes about to sleep. and jump on him; throwing the covers off and laughing like a madwoman..over nothing.. just to piss the hell out of him.

I like slipping into my dad's room when he's reading the newspaper; to see him look up and smile; open his arms and say "sweet heart.."

I like napping in the late afternoon, hear the birds sing outside my window at uni. And turn to the side, finding your face, and kissing you awake.

I like listening to songs and identifying with their meaning; not just the way they sound.

I like late night drives up to Genting; knowing that the person driving truly cares about you; amd is driving all the way up just so you can scream your lungs out at the unfair world. While you forget the presence of a friend that makes the unfairness of life dissapear.

I like fighting with close friends; because as much as you are annoyed with them, you know, deep down, that you're fighting because they care too much for you.

I like climbing up the rickety double decker bed in my best friend's room, and laugh about old times with her. And then climb down the precarious ladder; which through all these years, i still have not gotten used to.

I like dreaming about dreams online with kshen. talking about material stuff.

I like how the lifts go "whoosh" (listen for it and you'll hear it) when you go up. makes me feel closer to flying.

I like looking through my messy drawers at home; and finding random bits and pieces of my past - a note from zhiven..pictures of grinning church kids..a box of colour pencils i used in std 6..a cuckoo clock..wth..a half knitted scarf (more like quarter knit really)..and old phone.

I like listening to songs on a loop..letting the meaning seep into me as i go about doing my thing.

I like kisses on the forehead.

I like doodling on someone's arm.

I like reading shakespeare..one slow page at a time.

I like the sound of the msn pop-up when someone gets on. Especially if its an old friend I havent seen or talked to in ages.

I like knowing that I know my friends on a deeper level. Deeper than normal hi-bye friends.

I like cuddling.

I like holding your hand.

I like people ruffling my hair. even though i tell you i hate it cuz it shows how short i am.

I like piggy-backs.

I like being called a silly girl. in an affectionate way of course.

ah.. the simple things in life.

Things like this can make you cry...or laugh.. or smile.

Which one of the three does it make u feel like doing?

ahh.. the simple things in life.

Waves Crashed @ 9:46 AM;




::Oceanus::
EnLi.
19.
complicated is synonymous.
so NOT the prim and proper lady.
chocolates and crisps<3.
on the brink of a new chapter in life
and you're coming with me:)



::On the sea::

It keeps eternal whisperings around
Desolate shores, and with its mighty swell
Gluts twice ten thousand Caverns, till the spell
Of Hecate leaves them their old shadowy sound.
Often 'tis in such gentle temper found,
That scarcely will the very smallest shell
Be mov'd for days from where it sometime fell,
When last the winds of Heaven were unbound.
Oh ye! who have your eye-balls vex'd and tir'd,
Feast them upon the wideness of the Sea;
Oh ye! whose ears are dinn'd with uproar rude,
Or fed too much with cloying melody -
Sit ye near some old Cavern's Mouth, and brood
Until ye start, as if the sea-nymphs quir'd!
- John Keats


::Sea Breeze::



::Precious Corals::

::Other Seas::

*lipeng the other princess
*saran the hot onion
*melly STILL the emoqueen
*darling sukyein
*ben the "best" DJ in Malacca:)
*12+1
*shaun the mango
*tall ian:)
*tzins:)
*sammie the teletubby
*visionary sueebee



::seashores::

Take a bow
woo hoo
Here In My Home, I'll Tell You What It's All About..
Jurisprudence ala Gossip Girl
Some things you never appreciate...
:)my one and only....
Backstreet's Back!
look MA!! look what i foundd!!*
I just had to blog..
isms.


::the Deep Blue Sea::
August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009