Monday, May 25, 2009


another sheepish post..

Sigh. The blogging craze has..died.

At least it has..for me.

Im OLD. therefore I do not have time to blog. AKHEM.

Or maybe I was never really that good at being consistent in anything that I do. Either that or I suck at penning my thoughts.

boohoo. exam time is here again. and for a 2nd year law slave, that spells D-E-A-T-H.

Amidst the Retention of Title clauses, the supremacy of EU law, god knows what else..I had the time to have an epiphany of sorts. :( and that is...

the fact that...

im OLD.

It's been almost 4 years since my first prom.

O.O didnt seem that long ago when I went to do up my hair..and Capri bought her hot black bareback dress. and me in my toga red dress that I can barely fit into now because of my tummy boohoo.

memories memories. sigh I sound like an old fogey looking back on the good ol glory days.

maybe thats what I really am. sigh. where is my zest for life.

down the drain. along with my degree?

sighness.

I like, where you sleep, when you sleep, next to me.

xoxo

Waves Crashed @ 11:57 PM;




::Oceanus::
EnLi.
19.
complicated is synonymous.
so NOT the prim and proper lady.
chocolates and crisps<3.
on the brink of a new chapter in life
and you're coming with me:)



::On the sea::

It keeps eternal whisperings around
Desolate shores, and with its mighty swell
Gluts twice ten thousand Caverns, till the spell
Of Hecate leaves them their old shadowy sound.
Often 'tis in such gentle temper found,
That scarcely will the very smallest shell
Be mov'd for days from where it sometime fell,
When last the winds of Heaven were unbound.
Oh ye! who have your eye-balls vex'd and tir'd,
Feast them upon the wideness of the Sea;
Oh ye! whose ears are dinn'd with uproar rude,
Or fed too much with cloying melody -
Sit ye near some old Cavern's Mouth, and brood
Until ye start, as if the sea-nymphs quir'd!
- John Keats


::Sea Breeze::



::Precious Corals::

::Other Seas::

*lipeng the other princess
*saran the hot onion
*melly STILL the emoqueen
*darling sukyein
*ben the "best" DJ in Malacca:)
*12+1
*shaun the mango
*tall ian:)
*tzins:)
*sammie the teletubby
*visionary sueebee



::seashores::

*sheepish*
Happily Never After...
happy birthday to blueseasblueskies!
memories...
Sorry SueBee. I am Very Slow. And an Insomniac.
the forehead, nose and lips.
this is going to be a post full of self-pity.
:C
I don't usually read blogs...
Take a bow


::the Deep Blue Sea::
August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 October 2009